Thursday, 12 November 2009

Cricut heart gift bag

As you will have seen from my previous post I have been chosen to be a Design Team member on Just Buggin Blog. In my excitement and as we have a family lunch on Saturday I made two little heart gift bags from the Bags, Tags and Boxes cartridge. I used SU punches to make the flowers and added a brad to the centre and then glitter spots around the petals. The reverse is decorated the same. I have another one to make and then I will fill them all with chocolates for the ladies. I will then make square boxes for the men and put chocolates in there.




Heart shaped tag, cut out on cricut (bags, tags and boxes)




Have a great day everyone

K x

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute Karen, perhaps I should put that cart on my must-have list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous Karen - and to be filled with chocolates too - yummy!

    ReplyDelete