Monday, 23 November 2009

It's Monday again !


I intended to spend a lot of the weekend doing projects for Just Buggin and card making but on Saturday I felt really under the weather and ended up sleeping most of the afternoon ! (What a waste). I did manage to get some cards done though, which I will show through the week. This first one is for my special friend Linda's son Bryan whose birthday it is this week. He's 19 so wanted to do something a bit hip (this is my attempt at hip). He really appreciates the work that goes into home made cards as he sees his Mum doing plenty of them.
I feel so sorry for all the flood victims - it's terrible and whilst I am sick to death of the wind and rain I am trying not to moan about it for obvious reasons.

I hope everyone is safe and well
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment