Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Just Buggin - Challenge 11 - Into the Wild




As will all know as I have gone on about it for long enough I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Design Team Member at Just Buggin , the cricut blog.


The Challenge for no. 11 was to use an animal on your project, so I had a little look through my cartridges and came across this really cute little birdie on Home Decor. I cut out the original bird and then did the same again but using the shadow button. The Memories came off the same cartridge and then I added all the sparkles.
My top tip would be to do your decorating before you assembly your box top then you have a firm surface to work on.
Have a great day all and please if you can join us over at Just Buggin for a challenge or two.
K x




3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous Karen - you really are having fun with that Cricut machine of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - this is wonderful. I'm so happy to see you on the DT for Just Buggin' - you are so awesome with that machine and can't wait to see what else you're going to be showing us. Also, I love the new picture of Barney - he's so adorable.

    Love

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!

    Karen - guess what you won my penguin slider card challenge of guess what I made the ice rink.....

    check out my blog, thanks for the guess - you were the closest.

    ReplyDelete