Monday, 30 November 2009

Phillip's card





Much to the relief of my regular blog viewer Jill I have finally managed to make something not using Trendy Trees (woo hoo). This was the card I made for Phillip's birthday yesterday. We had a lovely weekend celebrating.








Phillip had two lovely hand made cards from Linda and Jo which I will show case later in the week. Barney also made his Daddy a lovely card - he does struggle a bit with his long fur and double sided tape !





This blue spotted ribbon was a little free gift from the lovely Steph.
K x


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!!! I spy Crazy for Cupcakes!! You see I am sad enough to not only know the colours of SU paper more or less off by heart but the stamps as well!!! Its a lovely cupcake card and I really like the cute dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Phillips card arrived this year and he had a great day. Great cards by both you and Barney.

    ReplyDelete