Monday, 16 November 2009

Snow Much Fun !



Back in February when we were snow bound in our village I took some lovely photos of us playing in the snow. I have already done a layout with Barney and Phillip entitled "snow boot Barney". This double layout show Phillip and Barney having a brilliant time. I used my cricut to do the letters and this time I made the shadow letters silver and the main letters black as I wanted to use a very dark blue background card so that the little tiny snowflakes show up.



Each tiny snowflake had to be punched out and then I dabbed a bit of glue on each one before glittering them with SU dazzling diamonds. I then had a sheet of paper with a pile of glitter and tiny snowflakes which I then had to pick each individual one back out again when they were dry ! MESSY!


If you look at the top left picture Barney is actually in mid air, jumping through the snow.
My two favourite boys having so much fun.
I hope you all had a good weekend and I hope you have popped over to Just Buggin to have a look at all the beautiful work that has been posted up. I hope to see some of you entering the challenges too. You will notice my Just Buggin Design Team Button (so proud)
Have a great week everyone
K xx

1 comment:

  1. That's a great LO Karen. Doesn't Barney look cute is his doggy coat!

    ReplyDelete