Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Just buggin - Challenge 15 - Happy Holidays

Over at Just Buggin I had to make a holiday project. I chose to do an advent calendar (at the time of making it was November so plenty of time). I cut out this snowman using my cricut, she's so cute isn't she. I used bags, tags and boxes to make all the little gift boxes to put a single Lindt chocolate inside. I used Plantin school book for the letters.



You will all be over half way through your advent calendars now with only 10 more days until Christmas Day. Hope all your plans are going well.
K x

6 comments:

  1. Karen this is absolutely brilliant - what a fantastic idea.

    Ian says thank you very much for his lovely birthday card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! very clever idea. aren't those snow friends the cutest things ever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute and neat idea!!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love your advent calendar. This is my first year making homemade gifts for my family and I should have started earlier. I will be posting my MIL's apron shortly. I feel the same way you do with having my husband and pup by my side and our cat who is upstairs a lot LOL that is all I need too.
    I will stop by soon.
    Take care,
    Alisha www.craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea! I love each little box and the adorable snowlady above. Great project!!!

    ReplyDelete