Friday, 18 December 2009

Mixed Emotions

Morning Girls

I am sitting here with tears running down my face as today is the last day for Terry Wogan on the breakfast show - he is all that is good in this world.

I am also on a high as last night I joined the carol singers through the village and played my alto sax for them all - it was wonderful.

These two beautiful cards are very special - the black and white one is from Linda, one of the most wonderful cards I have ever been priviledged to receive and my photo does not do it justice. The other amazing creation is from Jobe - you don't know your own talents x x
My dear friends, thank you for making me feel so special.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen - these are so wonderful and very sweet of your friends to send them your way. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your caroling last night and know you had a great time playing the alto sax along with them. We went to Patrick's band concert last week and he is doing very well learning his trumpet. He says hello by the way.

    I hope you have a good weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete