Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Phillip's Christmas Cards & entry for Kaboodle Doodle Challenge 20



My cards today are for Phillip and I have decided to enter them into Kaboodle Doodle Challenge

The first one is from the Dog to Phillip - what a clever hound. The second one is from me. I was covered from head to foot in glitter as was the desk and floor ! ! I should imagine by the time he opens the cards Phillip will be covered from head to foot and the rest of the house will be. Still, glitter is what Christmas is all about. You can probably see faintly the glitter snowflakes on the card. I stamped using a versa marker then glittered it before it dried. This was after I had stamped the original image - it does look lovely in real life. (Try double clicking on the photo to enlarge it).




I used my Flaky Friends - as if you wouldn't know and the rest is pretty much SU stuff, except ribbon from Ribbon Oasis and button from Steph. I rollered the background card with the versa marker then glittered it.
I just want to say a quick hello to a mate of mine Mark who stops by my blog from time to time - he isn't particularly interested in cards but likes to stop by to see what's going on in my little world. We have been friends for a long time, work colleagues - he is a whizz with computers and is always so good at helping people out - so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both you and Cathryn. K x




4 comments:

  1. All of your recent work is absolutely gorgeous,
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles,
    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love these images - some of my favorites. Thanks for playing again in our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. We got your dt app too - thanks! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always love the cards and just in case I don't get back on here, hope you have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cards love them and thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Kaboodles wishing you and your family Happy Holidays

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete