Monday, 14 December 2009

Quick album for my Nan






If you read my blog last week you will know I went on the Orient Express for the day with my 88 year old Grandmother for her birthday and Christmas present from the family.



I whipped up a quick album (and I mean quick) I would have loved to have spent more time on it but I need to get it posted today to get there in time for Christmas so I couldn't spend hours fiddling like I usually do.


I am sure it will give her some happy memories (hopefully.....)
K x

3 comments:

  1. Am sure she will love it as a memory of the day, no matter how quickly you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - this is wonderful for your Nan and I know she will love it regardless of how quickly you got it together. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the day.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job in such a short space of time - a lovely way to remember a special trip.

    ReplyDelete