Thursday, 28 January 2010

Baby Max's Card



My employee Ben and his partner Kelly had their baby boy on Saturday, he was three weeks early, hence his tiny weight of 5lb 13 1/2. I have seen a photo, he is as cute as a button. I can't show you the picture as I don't have Ben's permission, but take it from me that he looked really cute in his little hat which was far too big for his little head.



I used my old favourite Mini Monograms for the letters and my new Fiskars lace punch for the border. The ribbon is SU, as are the stamps and the flower punch.



and inside....


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Karen and many congratulations to Ben and Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely card Karen. I really must use my mini monograms more, everytime I see you using it I think that!!!

    ReplyDelete