Friday, 29 January 2010

Framed Scrapbook page for Ben






I have e mailed my good buddies with my scrapbook layout that I framed for Ben and Kelly for their new baby - but I can't show it to you fully as it shows his details and a photo and he's not my baby to parade. I didn't want to put Ben on the spot and ask him so I decided to crop my photos to show you little bits of it.






Now call my pictures daft but I was really proud of this project. I used Plantin for the main letters 1" then added the shadow button. I used mini monograms for "our son". Isn't the shadow button great. I bought the ribbon in Hobbycraft and the brads were a present from Jobe last year. The spotty paper I bought in Hobbycraft I think it's papermania as are the other sheets of card. The lovely baby motifs are also from Hobbycraft.



So hopefully you get the picture (sorry about the pun) and I don't break any confidentiality law)
Ben is going to give me photos every month and a baby update so I can do a month by month account of the baby's first year to give to his partner Kelly at Christmas but Shhhhh it's a secret.
My Elsie Flannigan 52 scrapbook projects book came yesterday - we are on week four (the we being Linda, Jill and I). What a smashing book and I think it's going to be very inspirational and a lot of fun.
Lots of exciting things going on at Just Buggin - can't tell you yet but watch this space and please enter our food challenge.

Kaboodle Doodle current challenge is a beauty - lovely prize too donated by our very own Linda.
Have a smashing weekend all, see you on Monday.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment