Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Just Buggin Challenge 21 - Monochromatic.



The requirement of this challenge was to use one colour. I made this card for Bev who kindly had us over for lunch during the Christmas holidays. I love working in one colour, it doesn't really matter what colour, I love them all. This green I thought was particularly rich and I like the way that the stripes compliment the swirls.



Why don't you join us over at Just Buggin and play along, we love seeing your work.

Stripy paper - Stampin up
Swirl roller - Stampin Up
Ribbon - certainly celery Stampin Up.

Have a great day all.

K

5 comments:

  1. Its a really 'smart' looking card Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card..the swirls are great!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    Your card is lovely, it could be for a male or female.... I love the idea of just using a "u" for you. Just lovely!

    Robin R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those greens together Karen! Wow, I seriously need to dive into green you and Steph make it look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Karen! Great work!

    Lori C.
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete