Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Just Buggin - Challenge 22 - All about Food

Just Buggin challenge this week is food related.
So rather than decorate a Tupperware box or make a box for chocolates I thought a menu and place cards would be useful. The great thing about this project is that it can be reused - I used a piece of decorative elastic along the spine so that I could slip the inside printed menus out (I nicked this idea from the Orient Express). The place cards are also reusable. I attached the mount cards with repositionable glue so you can take them off and use them for another dinner.
I used my new (purchased from Jo) Walk in my garden for this project and my lovely mini monograms
K x

15 comments:

  1. Ooh what a great idea! Really love those place cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea - will be great for your dinner parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super-cute idea...love it! :)

    Lori C.
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea and it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your return visit! In the future I will try write in English in my blog...at least the titles :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Karen! How do you re-use the name places...ask the same people to come again?? he hee

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! Missed the bit about repositionable glue...
    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea Karen! I love how they all coordinate and can be reused!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute idea. I'm going to have to CASE this one.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen this is a great idea, and I love the reusable idea.... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen...this is a cute idea!! Very creative!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this project! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this idea! Great colors and reusable!!! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool idea and smart to make it reusable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great idea!
    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete