Monday, 25 January 2010

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge 23 - Pink, Lemon, Green & Plum


This lovely challenge at Kaboodle Doodle was set by DT member Linda. This is my first DT challenge at Kaboodle Doodle although I have taken part in challenges over on their blog. I was really pleased to be picked for this fortnightly challenge.
The Design Team have done some very lovely and inspiring projects for this challenge, pop on over and have a look and we would love to see you enter your work - there is a lovely prize up for grabs.

Recipe:

Stamps: SU
Inks: SU
Card: SU
Ribbon: SU
Button: unknown

3 comments:

  1. I just love what you've done with this colour scheme, it's such a pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card Karen. It was a lovely colour scheme to work with wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic start to your Kaboodle Doodle DT - I loved working with these colours made me think of Spring.

    ReplyDelete