Saturday, 23 January 2010

A scrapbook page a week challenge - week 3


Linda, Jill and I are doing a page a week scrapbooking challenge. This week we had to use ribbon and embellish it. This is my project of Phillip and I, I love this photo so much . So I managed to embellish the ribbon with 1. some ribbon 2. some brads, 3. some buttons, a heart or two, some flowers, some pearls and on top of my ribbon on the right I also put two other ribbons. Do you think that covers it?
It's Saturday so you have probably gathered this is a scheduled post. We are off out to lunch today with Jenny and Tony to our favourite Chinese. Not sure what the weather is going to be like but probably crack on with a few more projects and next week's scrapbook challenge page.
My buddy Linda was under the weather yesterday so if you are reading this Linda hope you are feeling better.
Jill - hope you like this page, can't wait to see your's and Linda's pages on Monday and have a great weekend both x
K x

3 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful and charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of you both too! Love what you have done with this weeks challenge. I hope you're enjoying them as much as I am.

    Feeling much better today thank you - head has cleared, just have the iritating cough now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous pic to you two Karen. I really love the bold colouring and the ribbon border works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete