Monday, 18 January 2010

Today's card


Ribbon: SU
Stamps: SU
Card: SU
Patterned paper - sorry can't remember
Brad: Papermania.

Hello Girls

Hope you had a lovely weekend. We had a really nice one, plenty of walking, bit of bike riding (push bikes), lots of crafting catching up on some of my future challenges, bit of knitting, still not finished the hugely long scarf, it will be Spring by the time I get it done at this rate.

Made a really lovely walnut and apple loaf - a Hairy Biker recipe that I saw on TV the other night and got the recipe off their site - DELICIOUS! I also made a lovely lentil soup.

Hope everyone is well and happy crafting this week - hope to see some work !

k x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, sounds as if you have had a busy weekend. Lovely card again and I can tell you the patterned paper is Dovecraft - Amethyst (I know because I have got it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Karen, especially the colours - I had those in mind for a b'day card for my mum.

    L&H's
    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme. Sounds like a good weekend. How frustrating not having the internet at home. I would really miss that. Bet it's lovely though where you live. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete