Friday, 8 January 2010

A Trendy Tree New Home Card



Some friends we know are moving out to the country, they are scheduled to move on the 8th of January - today ! Luckily, where they are moving to is icy and a bit snowy but not under 28cm like some of the country. Good luck with the move is what I say.

I wanted to do a country card rather than using the neighbourhood roller that I have, and here are those gorgeous trendy trees again. SU for everything on this card.

I have 4 people coming for dinner tomorrow night - four courses to be prepared. Sainsburys, bless them delivered everything on the shopping yesterday, considering the weather I think that's pretty darn good. I am really looking forward to it, I love cooking.

Have a great weekend all.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I envy them moving to the country - lovely card for them.

    Hope the dinner party goes well - from the sound of the menu from your e-mail they won't go hungry.

    ReplyDelete