Friday, 12 February 2010

And the rest of my Thank Ewe's


Morning Ladies, all my posts this week have been scheduled, I have almost surprised myself when I have looked on my own blog as I had forgotten what I had put on there. Here is another sheep card (I love sheep - might be because I am surrounded by a flock of about 3000 that graze on the land surrounding the hamlet we live in so everywhere you go you see sheep and of course lambing is so cute). I love this blue and brown together (I am sure the SU demo people would have a proper posh name for it).

Stampin up roller.....and ribbon and mirri card behind the sheep.


More Stampin up ribbon.... Mirri card and I think the patterned paper is SU too although it was from the scrap bag so I was working bling with it really. You can just see my brads, they are SU.... I do like SU stuff.

I have a jumper this colour which I wear with a little black wool waistcoat and I LOVE it.

Well can't believe another week will have gone by when you are reading this, have a smashing weekend everyone.

Karen x

3 comments:

  1. I can see you are baa..mie about sheep Karen! The turquoise and brown is one of my favourite colours together. Have a lovely weekend! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen, Good morning hunny wow what a gorgeous piece of work, just loving it. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a lovely weekend planned, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, those sheep are so cute. Thanks for letting me know about the Just Buggin challenge

    ReplyDelete