Monday, 15 February 2010

Another sheep card

My lovely friend Jobe (23 years and counting for us now) and Stampin Up Rep extraordinaire, called me Friday to say my Stampers 8 order was in. When I popped in on my way home to collect it she gave me this gorgeous little sheep stamp that she no longer required - well cute or what ! !




I used Stampin Up ink and a blender pen to do the colouring. Jobe gave me some handy hints as my colouring had gone right OFF !
My Mum was having us for lunch and tea on Saturday so I quickly whipped up a card before we went to say thank ewe for having us all. We had a smashing time and even though my Mum was feeling under the weather bless her, she did a great job at playing hostess to us all. It was fabulous to see Lou, Stu and Andy and we had a giggle as usual.









The photos are of my Mum's new furniture that our company made for her, for those that don't know Phillip and I have a joinery company, we make items from wood, like windows, doors, staircases, furniture etc. basically anything purpose made that you can't buy off the shelf. My Mum wanted specific sizes of things to fit in certain places. The furniture is made from oak. She was really pleased with it. (if you want to look at our company it's http://www.churchviewjoinery.com/)




Have a great week all, it may be a bit lean this week on blog postings as I didn't get around to doing any cards as such as I was trying to get on with my cross stitch!

4 comments:

  1. Another great card there Karen. Love that sheep! What beautiful furniture, bet your Mum was really pleased with it. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaawww...isn't he cute! Love that little stamp and I'm glad he's gone to a loving new home. x

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my cushion cover tutorial. It's great to know people find it useful.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love the cute image

    ReplyDelete