Thursday, 4 February 2010

A big thank you to my friends

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Linda, Jill and Jo for meeting me today to celebrate my birthday tomorrow - we had a wonderful time, starting with coffee and cake, followed by ages in Hobbycraft oohing and arhing and laughing and then lunch back over in Haskins. They have all given me cards to be opened tomorrow, hand made which I will show off next week as I am sure they are going to be amazing. We had a great time - it went really quickly.

Thanks again Girls

K xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could have been there - that is so wonderful and I'm glad you gals had a great time !!!!!

    Love

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fantastic time - so good to see you and Jo again x

    Love your scrapbook page - well done on being ahead of schedule - just off to do mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sooo lovely wasn't - crafting friends!

    ReplyDelete