Friday, 5 February 2010

For Aimee Louise




This project was a bit of a bugger in terms of not fitting in the guillotine and getting straight edges etc - will be sticking to 12 x 12 in future ! Couldn't get a particularly good picture as the light kept bouncing off the glass. Mini monograms for the Aimee Louise, Plantin School book for the full-time princess. ( I promise it says full time princess along the bottom)

Not actually around today as it's my birthday and we are having the day off (scheduled post).

My Mum gave me some beautiful bird feeders and very lovely pole yesterday which holds four feeders for the garden - it's just lovely and I really appreciate them. Thanks Mum xxx

Have a lovely weekend everyone

K x


3 comments:

  1. It's so pretty. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!

    It may have been a difficult piece to make but its really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely birthday. I love the colours on this card, it's so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete