Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Happy Anniversary In Laws ! - entered into Krista-Kris Challenge

This card fits in with the challenge over at Krista-Kris - you need to look at my other part of the card to pick up all the colours reuqired which are always artichoke, certainly celery and bashful blue.

I don't seem to have enough time to do everything I want to do at the moment. I have a list as long as your arm of things I NEED to make and things that I want to make. I managed to make two cards last night, the other I will show later in the week just in case I don't get around to making anything else. This one is for my Mum and Dad in Law. It's their anniversary the same day as my birthday (this Friday).



I still haven't finished the project that is supposed to do be done by Friday latest of a long frame with a little girls name and 100% princess on it. To be honest I think I might have to start again with this one !
I also need to do Challenge 5 for the scrapbook layout ! (I always seem to be behind, it needs to be done tonight, so I can post it up on a scheduled post tomorrow for Saturday as I am not in on Friday.....
Getting really excited about getting together with the girls tomorrow.... can't wait.
K x

2 comments:

  1. Karen, this is wonderful. I really like how you did the accordion style card. I hope your in-laws have a great anniversary and you have an outstanding birthday Friday - I know you and the girls will have a great time together.

    Love

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card !! Thanks for playing along !

    ReplyDelete