Friday, 26 February 2010

Just Buggin - Blog Hop - Spring into Spring

Welcome to the Just Buggin Challenges Blop Hop sponsored by the Just Buggin Design Team!

If you've just happened upon my blog, you can CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at Just Buggin, but hopefully you should have arrived here from Kandi's blog.

For my Spring project I used Walk in my Garden cartridge. I wanted to make my project 3D so I built it in sections and then assembled it all at the end when I had finished playing with it all.

All of the cut out shapes, including Clarence the Caterpillar were cut using this cartridge, I used Clarence as I wanted to tie in with "Just Buggin" There are lots of lovely bugs and butterflies etc on this cartridge and beautiful flowers too.

I used the border button to create the rows of three joined flowers on the back part of the project. I then chose a couple of different flowers for my front section.

I used Plantin Schoolbook for the words Spring. The ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis and the rhinestones I purchased from E bay. The patterned paper was out of my scrap bag.

So, I hope you enjoy our blog hop. There is a lot of HIDDEN CANDY on route. In order to qualify you need to leave a comment on the blogs that you visit (the blog candy will be announced on the Monday after the blog hop has taken place).

There is also a smashing prize on Just Buggin. You must leave comment on JB Blog and post a Spring project on Mr. Linky.

SEPARATE AND INDEPENDENT TO JUST BUGGIN BLOG HOP, IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG AND MAKE REFERENCE TO MY BLOG ON YOUR BLOG YOU WILL BE PUT IN A DRAW TO WIN £20 TO SPEND ON STAMPIN UP GOODIES WITH JO. THIS CANDY HAS BEEN RUNNING ALL WEEK AND WILL BE DRAWN ON MONDAY MORNING. JO ALSO HAS CANDY UP FOR GRABS.

So as you can see there is a lot up for grabs, a super dooper prize on Just Buggin, various blog candy prizes hidden along the way - you can enter on every DT blog by leaving a comment - every time you leave a comment if there is hidden candy you will be entered in that particular draw, so you could end up winning a lot of stuff.

So, you now need to head over to the lovely Lynne's blog and enjoy the hop.

Karen

50 comments:

  1. Oh wow, brill Karen! I can see you've put a lot of work into this - it's fabulous!

    Off I hop now...

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo CUTE!

    Please take a look at my blog candy at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com and my NEW challenge blog at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Karen!!!!!!!!!!! I love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you layered the flowers on the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Wonderful spring colors and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the caterpiller....I have this cart can't wait to spend some more time playing with it.

    Love your spring card.

    Corri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this cart but haven't made the Caterpiller yet. It made such a cute card I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute card! It turned out great and love the 3D ellement! I want this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the caterpillar!! Made me wish spring was here today instead of the snow and crazy wind we are getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Clarance. Great card. If it wasn't for the fact that it is snowing AGAIN, it might almost feel like spring was on its way.

    TFS,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can tell you spent alot of time and effort into this card. I don't have this cartridge yet but it is on my with list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The caterpillar looks like it is made with pearlized paper - how pretty. I looked through some of your recent designs as well - I love the spring look of the colors you chose. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the flower borders!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute spring card i love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving the inspiration on this blog hop! I am now a follower of you blog, and I look forward to seeing your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clarence is soo cute... i love this card... it would make a great spring layout also...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog and that card is the cutest and wooohoooo I have all of the carts that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very cute. I love the color combo.
    imneverbored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so ready for spring and your project is adorable! Hopping right along!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card - love the flower on the caterpillars neck. I also love WIMG cricut cart.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the layout and the 3D action! Walk in my garden is on my list to get! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Clarence is adorable, and looks so happy in his spring garden.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Clarence and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. SWEEEEET ! Lovely card! Didn't know the caterpillar had a name. I learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card!! LOVE Clarence!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Karen - I love this - it is so darn cute and makes me want spring to get it soon. I'll talk with you Monday - I'm off to visit Lynne. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh My gosh this is adorable! Love the way you used the caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute! Makes me want to ready my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the catapiller! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is such a great idea! Like the card. That caterpillar is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Karen
    Walk in my Garden is my fav of all of Circuit cart. Your layout is so cute.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Karen I love this card! All the details are just awesome! Walk in My Garden is one of my favorite cartridges!!

    Nice job on the Just Buggin' Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this card, it is so fun. Makes me feel very "springy"

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love Clarence! Great card, so fun and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I do like this card. It is supper cute.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Definitely says 'Spring'! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Clarence is just way too cute! Very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just inching a long on the blog hop and love your little inch worm (caterpillar) spring card! So cute - and copy worthy (I feel a scraplift coming).

    ReplyDelete
  39. Karen great job on using WIMG! I never seem to use that one but your project is so cute I will have to drag it out today!

    ReplyDelete
  40. It's brilliant Karen - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Super cute card. Just making my way on my first ever blog hop. This is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Clarence is a cutie! I love this cart...I'm not sure why I don't have it!! :-) TFS!

    ~Sharon/4kids4 on the Cricut mb

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh karen how cute is this card! I love Clarence and what a pretty garden you've designed around him! Love it!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love this cute little caterpillar! Its just adorable and is totally springy! We'll miss you at Just Buggin, thanks for everything you have done!

    ReplyDelete