Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Just Buggin - Challenge 24






Just Buggin challenge this week to to make a 3D project. Using Bags, Tags and Boxes I made this cute flower box. My handy hints are: 1. roller your ink on before assembly 2. Do not eat all the chocolates that are supposed to do in the box!


The gorgeous roller is Stampin up and the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis.


Why not have a go at the challenge - it's open for a week - we would love to see your work.

And finally, a couple of extra photos from my birthday trip...

Looking down to Lulworth Cove.





The very steep cliff climb, it's very difficult to show you how steep it was but if you look at the second picture... well see the white dot half way down - THAT believe it or not are people climbing up the path - so you can see how high it is and how steep !



Have a great day, closer to the weekend nearly !

k x

13 comments:

  1. Oooh what a great box Karen. Tags,bags and boxes is on my wish list! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box and I love those pictures of your Birthday trip! It looks so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that box - so need that cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty box! I don't think this middle aged body would make it up that hill! :o) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty box!! I love your tips..esp the one not to eat the chocolate!! LOL!
    And great photos of the steep hill...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your handy hints!! Great box with rolled stamping-love it! Great birthday pictures too-Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The box is adorable and the pictures from your trip look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and the way you stamped the paper. I wasn't going to play this week since I don't have the Expression, but I do have Tags, Bags, Boxes so I may play around a little and experiment to see if anything will fit on the 6 x 12 size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool box! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty box. I love how polka dots it is. The colors work great together.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this little box! Great job!
    Stephanie H *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete