Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Just Buggin - Challenge 25 - Black and White


I love this challenge for Just Buggin. The challenge this week is to create a black and white project.
I used my Walk in the Garden cartridge for the gorgeous flowers, using the flip button I created the flowers going the opposite way. Ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis - isn't it delicious. (you will notice I am really into ribbon with spots on at the moment)
Would love to see you over at our challenge this week
Exciting news JUST BUGGIN are doing a blog hop 26-28th February, with hidden prizes and lots of fun. Our theme is Spring into Spring, so get busy with your cricut and check over at Just Buggin for further details.


K x

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen. Of course now I can flip the flowers around!!! I love that Walk in my Garden cart. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning - black and white is so classy and this card is certainly that.

    Love your Lady and the tramp card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vase on this card. Stunning.

    Lisa-DT
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen-great job on the challenge! Love the flowers and vase...just the entire card!!

    Hope
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers!! This is a very nice card!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how it turned out Karen! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful! and i LOVE ribbon with dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job!!! I had to cheat and add a third color but you really nailed the black and white.

    ReplyDelete