Friday, 26 February 2010

Pretty Posies



Morning Ladies

I made this little card for a friend last night. I used Forever friends hugs and cuddles paper, a fiskars lace punch to punch the edges, the ribbon is Stampin Up Certainly Celery, one of my favourites and the stamp set is also Stampin Up which is Pretty Posies - it's a lovely little set and still current.


The Blog hop will be starting later today (I am having to tie in with USA time so please come back later for that). Remember to be in with a chance to win hidden candy you must leave comments on the blogs. Each blog will announce if there is hidden candy on Monday.

Totally separate to Just Buggin, my own blog candy will run until I arrive on Monday morning and the winner will be drawn just after 9.00 ! ! All you have to do is advertise it on your blog and follow mine.

Also remember Jo has candy up for grabs too, so hop on over there and leave a comment.

See you later for the hop

Love K x



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen! I'm instantly drawn to pastel colours and your card is really beautiful.

    Jobes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pastel colors!! This card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a pastel person, but these cards are lovely. They are on my to try list !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Karen, i am sorry ive not been by for a while, im behind with my blog hopping again, keeping up with the DT comments takes most of my time these days! I am loving your cards since my last visit, they are all just fabulous hunny. This posy cards is soooo classy, just love it. Hope you are well, have a good weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen - this is beautiful - I just love the pastel colors. I'm sure your friend is going to love it !!

    ReplyDelete