Saturday, 13 February 2010

Scrapbook challenge week 6




It's scrapbook challenge time again, wonder what Jill and Linda have made for their challenge, I have to wait until Monday to see their's with having no internet at home.
This week we had to make a ribbon embellishment for our project and I didn't have any bother finding an idea (surprise, is this because the more I get into this the easier it becoming or because of the good training from the book).
I love this photo of my darling sister Lou Lou and her hubby Andy on their wedding day, back in 2004 in New Zealand. They flew off and got married taking my little nephew with them. I remember she told me after the plane had taken off, Stuart calmly turned to Lou and said, right i want to get off now ! ! ! !






Once I had the idea I really enjoyed doing this page and think it's turned out really well - I am really enjoying doing this challenge with Linda and Jill and love coming back to the computer on a Monday morning to see each of their projects.

It looks heaps better in real life and has a lot of detail with sparkles and pearls etc, if you double click on photos you will see it better.

Have a lovely weekend all. Today we are getting together as a family at my Mum's for lunch to celebrate my birthday (this is a scheduled post), so you can imagine I will be very excited this morning.


K x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO Karen. I love the way you have used the roller, its really nice. Lovely picture of Lou and Andy as well. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen it's an absolutely gorgeous LO and I love how you've created your cluster of ribbons for the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete