Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Sheep, not quite a whole flock but a few.... or should that be a ewe HA !



Believe it or not I made these cards during a marathon 1hr 20 minute conversation with my Grandmother (she has very little short term memory so tends to repeat herself). So I was cutting and glueing and colouring with one hand most of the time as I find it difficult to tuck the phone in between my neck and my shoulder !



This is a new(or should I say ewe) stamp set that I purchased on Saturday as part of my birthday present from my wonderful hubby. I love the sheep and it has some other bits and bobs but didn't get chance to really use them.

The patterned paper is also new - purchased in the Range too.




The "with love" cam out of the same stamp set. Isn't the button paper cute. The ribbon is Ribbon Oasis. My colouring technique needs much improvement and I did think googly eyes would have been funny.

Have a great day everyone

K x

4 comments:

  1. Well done on these cards they are just gorgeous hunny! i love the image you've used. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sheep Karen, a proper Shaun the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these - they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete