Tuesday, 16 February 2010

This week will be leftovers....

All this week with the exception of Wednesday when it will be Just Buggin and Saturday when it's challenge No 7 for Scrapbooking with Linda and Jill will be from my leftovers bag - it is getting far too full and I really need to use some of it up. So last night I made 5 cards all with leftovers - here is the first one.

This is Lady and the Tramps stamp that I got when I was with the girls at Hobbycraft a couple of weeks ago. I found some lovely pumpkin/orange card for the main base and some nice light brown and a dark green to contrast. Isn't the stamp cute.

Have a great day everyone.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Its a really cute stamp Karen and I really love it with that cardstock, wouldn't have thought of teaming that up like that. Jill x

    ReplyDelete