Monday, 1 February 2010

A very unsatisfactory 3 1/2 hours in the craft room!

Morning All


I spent a very frustrating 3 1/2 hours in my craft room yesterday, trying to make a frame for the wall which said "Aimee Louise" 100% Princess. First of all the huge card I had purchased to fit in the long narrow frame 50cm long would not fit into any of my guillotines. I then seemed to fiddle for ages with a new long mat which was really sticky for the cricut......
Anyway, the long and short of it was I gave up and with the craft room in a right mess I then started to plan my Scrapbook Challenge No. 4. I had to use cardboard and make my own embellishments. Well this is what I came up with and again I am not very happy with it, but it was the best I could do in the frame of mind I was in.
This week is going to be a short week for me. I am really excited because on Thursday me and my special buddies are getting together for a nose around Hobbycraft and lunch (Linda and Jill are coming all the way from Plymouth and Jo all the way from Wimborne HA). It's my birthday on Friday and we are having the day off so I get to celebrate on Thursday and Friday and all weekend ! YIPPEE.
Have a great day all.
K xx

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Karen, glad it wasn't just me and the chipboard then! Love the tearing and inking. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I think it's great - the torn and ink effect is wonderful - you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrap is great Karen! the photos are really good!
    Agus

    ReplyDelete