Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge 2




Fantabulous Cricut has an Easter themed project with a bit of Spring mixed in for good measure using pastel type colours. I made this little purse using bags, tags and boxes.
I used an SU roller to pattern the card stock and an SU punch to make the bottom frill and some SU ribbon.
I made the paper flower by stamping out 8 flowers using a flower punch from SU, scrumpled each flower up as tightly as I could then smoothed them back out again. I then piled them all up and pierced through the middle and secured them using a brad. I then pulled each one up to the centre again and arranged them in a flower shape. This is not my own idea, I borrowed it from someone else that Jo was promoting on her blog.


I secured the flap using some twine and a brad but it probably would have been better with velcro. I filled it with tiny chocolate Lindt Easter Eggs.
K x
.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Karen what a gorgeous bag and that flower is Fabulous! I must have a go at one of those
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous little purse! Perfect take on the FCCB challenge. Thanks so much for coming out to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice bag Karen. I took the flower idea as well from Jo and made some pretty flowers! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Karen! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautifully decorated bag - I hope though you've learnt your lesson from making it while also talking on the phone! Hope your neck is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable purse....love the flower! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty purse, gorgeous flower.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Karen! The flower really adds something special to it.

    Jobes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling purse! Thanks for playing along at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS! What an adorable bag! :) Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Karen, I love the bow on the back, gives it a lovely touch. congrats on winning at FCCB.

    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete