Thursday, 25 March 2010

Friend To Friend

I came across this SU patterned paper last night whilst looking for something else - it's gorgeous in real life.
The grasses etc are stamped using Pocket Sillouettes, also Stampin up, as are the sparkly brads and ribbon. The sentiment comes out of the same set.
I used promarkers to colour in the sheep and I know technically they are white or cream but I wanted to add a bit of colour.

and inside...

This is another sheep stamp - you would never guess I like sheep would you?

Happy Thursday everyone.

K x

5 comments:

  1. Ewe like sheep? - Ewe'd never have guessed it. Ewe've done an excellent job and it doesn't matter if the sheep isn't a traditional colour - it looks great just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, funny sheep jokes, love the card, really like pocket silloutes.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Karen it's fab! Love the way you've used Pocket Silhouettes for the background and the detail inside finishes it off beautifully!

    Jobes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baarring all accidents I think anyone would be baaarmy not to like the card!! Jill Baaarber x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, I'm sure those sheep would make very pretty jumpers!! lol
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete