Tuesday, 16 March 2010

I LOVE U Forever Friends





This is a new set of stamps I bought back in February but it's the first time of airing them. I made this card for my lovely hubby Phillip.



I used one piece of red SU card A4 and cut it into two stripes, then divided it into three. I glued down one of the sections on to the other piece so that I ended up with card that folded three times. I punched the first edge with a Martha Stewart punch to give a lace effect. The bit of ribbon is an SU one.


I used the hearts Stampin up Roller that I recently purchased through Jo on my stampers 8, right the way along the card, you can just see it in the background.





I used a momento ink pad (as I was using promarkers to colour in) and then mounted the images on to two different types of SU patterned paper. Button one I had and twine SU.
So when you fold it up, you end up with the front saying I, the next flap has the heart on and then the next the U and finally the with all my heart.

He was chuffed to bits with his card by the way
Happy Tuesday
K x

6 comments:

  1. Karen, I'm not surprised Phillip was chuffed to bits - it's absolutely gorgeous!

    Love & hugs,

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen, I love Forever Friends.
    Love the colours and the promarkers look great

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Karen, I love that punch - oh no that's another one to put on the list!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the lay out is fab!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's wonderful Karen - I LOVE IT !!! I really like the way you changed up the card design. I know Phillip was a happy man to receive this from you. Love - Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and so cute - lucky Phillip!

    I was naughty and bought those cute stamps last week as they were being sold at half price at the garden centre and I couldn't resist them.

    ReplyDelete