Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Just Buggin- Challenge 27 - creative card



Just Buggin challenge this week (I thought) is to make a card using your Cricut card feature. This card is from a walk in my garden cartridge. I love the colours of this card and the little flowers. I put little sparkly bits in the centre of my flowers. Don't you just love the patterned paper - it's so cute.


As you are probably aware I stepped down after the blog hop from Just Buggin, so today I am playing in the challenge rather than being a designer - weird !

K x

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Karen in my fave colours! Love the plaid background paper and the card feature looks so pretty with flowers in the corners. I always forget about these features on my carts time to use them I think!!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colours, like the patterned paper.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, love the card, when I get home I must use my cricut for cards as well as scrapbooking! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! glad you could come play with us!!
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft dsp and your cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you still joined us!! I love your card!
    Thanks for joining us this week!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen,

    Very pretty springy card. After the 3 inches of snow we just got in the south, I love it.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its adorable Karen! Love the flowers and the patterned paper! So glad you could join us this week, its great to still see you playing along! ;)

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for still playing along and sharing this wonderful springy card!!!!

    Hope
    Jb Dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card I'm glad you could come back and play with us! hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete