Monday, 8 March 2010

Saturday

The girls came on Saturday for our creative day, it was brilliant as usual. We had agreed to do a secret Santa, Jo bless her did one for everyone, so not only did I get a beautiful Easter gift from Rachel - thanks Rach but I also got a lovely paint tin from Jo (what a lucky girl)


.

Not only had Rachel made her packaging she had also made the most delicious and very cute Easter chocolates, bunnies, ducks, lambs, eggs for the inside - they are very yummy too. Isn't it so cute.

Jo did a lovely job decorating this gorgeous paint tin, isn't the flower beautiful on the top.
We do nothing but laugh when we are all together and believe you me it was just the tonic I needed.
Have a great day all
K x

2 comments:

  1. thank you Karen for such a fantastic day! It definately was fun, fun, fun and can't wait for our next get together.

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my pressies weren't really decorated - I cheated a little. Rachels was fabulous! Infact they all were, I loved what Lou had made for me!

    J x

    ReplyDelete