Saturday, 20 March 2010

scrapbook challenge week 11


This week we had to lift a colour scheme from the book. I have seen this particular colour scheme somewhere and at the time thought how lovely and bright it looked so I used it for this week's challenge. Both the colours are SU, from the bold brights range, card and ribbon. The little flowers are from SU accents and elements and the brads are from my brad box. I used a Martha Stewart punch to stamp the edge of the extra bit of blue card and then lined behind it in orange. I used a SU roller to roll the mount card and some doggy themed brads for below the picture of Phillip and Barney.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend
k x


1 comment:

  1. Great LO Karen! Just love that doggy of yours, oh yes and Philip looks good too! Jill x

    ReplyDelete