Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Thank Ewe - I am addicted to this stamp !


I used the stampin up piercing tool around the first pink mount, I really love using this, you get a grid so you can line up perfectly and there is even a way you can pierce around circles. I coloured my sheep using my ink spots and a blender pen - I have tried lots of different techniques (I will be trying some pro markers soon to see if they are any different/better).

With having matching SU card and ink spots I was able to use the same pink passion for both the card and the bow.

I am sure you all know how to do a cheat bow. Attach your straight bit of ribbon to the back of your card stock and then cut another bit of ribbon, thread it through the main ribbon and knot - saves a lot of fingers and thumbs.

Recipe:

Kate Knight Black and Amethyst Floral Print
Stampin Up - Bold Brights - pink passion card.
Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis
Stamp - from Jo x

Have a lovely day all, the sun is out and the sky is blue and Barney and I had a gorgeous walk in this morning. Hope the sun is shining where you are.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect spring card!! The bright pink is fab!!
    I love my promarkers, they do take practise, blending with the lightest shade works better than the blender pen as it lifts too much colour off.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sheep card - really like the colours

    Lou

    ReplyDelete