Monday, 12 April 2010

BLOG CANDY UP FOR GRABS - ends 12th April at 9.00 am



Hopefully this post will stay at the top whilst I am away although I have put some scheduled posts in for next week. I will be away now until 12th of April which is when this blog candy will close (9.00 a.m.) You will need to come back to my blog on the 12th to check if you are a winner.



It's a bit unseasonal but these are so gorgeous Pumpkin and Aubergine halloween papers (20 sheets - 10 designs) and a set of clear stamps - fancy dress, you can add different costumes to the cats - how cute is that!
All you need to do is leave a comment and if you can make reference to it on your own blog all well and good.

Good luck & Happy Easter everyone - this candy is open worldwide

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Oh these would work perfectly for my Halloween pages I need to do for our Disney trip last year! Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhh, always love candy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning hunny hope you had an enjoyable weekend. Wow loving your card those cats are gorgeous! enjoy your week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete