Sunday, 4 April 2010

Handmade Box



I borrowed this idea from my buddy Jo who is extremely talented and does beautiful things. I made the flowers - which again if you go over to Jo and find her box she gives a link to the lady that demonstrates how to make them.


The butterfly punch and words are from SU. The card and papers are SU and the flowers are glittered with stampin up dazzling diamonds.
I am filling the box with lindt assorted chocolates which will look yummy through the clear lid....
K

4 comments:

  1. Flippin fantastic Karen! It's really beautiful and I'm sure will be greatly appreciated espesh with some Lindor in.

    Love & hugs,

    Jobes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I want to learn how to make those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box is fabulous!! Oooh you could fill them with so many nice gifts too,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous box Karen and I love the way you have used the butterfly stamps. Jill x

    ReplyDelete