Tuesday, 13 April 2010

scrapbook challenge week 14

This week, (well last Saturday) we were challenged to Scraplift a Technique. I used the doodle technique from week 9 - I really didn't like the idea of writing on the photo but I did it....

I used Plantin schoolbook with the cricut to do the playtime and the GO as well as the flowers and leaves. I did various sizes and attached them all with a tiny brad.



The 1, 2, 3 are foam letters that I had from my sister Lou at some stage.





I decided to write around the mount of the photo rather than the traditional way that I usually do my journalling - it was hard not to do it the tidy way believe me.
I am pleased with the LO but it wouldn't be my usual style as I like tidy but Elsie Flannigan likes to make you think out of your usual box.



Happy Tuesday !
k x

4 comments:

  1. I love it and I love the fact you've done something different and gone out of your comfort zone - it looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Karen, love all the colours! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely bright layout

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how wonderful this is - I just love this layout and the journal box is GREAT !!! I am not a huge fan of writing them out myself (I am good at finding neat fonts and printing them on the computer), but our daughter, Elizabeth, has told me that I need to do more of it so they can remind me how bad my handwriting is when I'm older :) She does this because it's her handwriting that is so bad :) She is such a funny girl :)

    ReplyDelete