Monday, 31 May 2010

Finally a blog posting......

Hi All

I have been away from my computer for quite a while now, sadly back to the grind tomorrow - boo hoo - I do not want to go back one bit..... Any hoo, that's life.

We have had a lovely holiday, the first half motorcaravanning with my sister which was brilliant and then a thoroughly lovely time with Linda and Ian and their little doggy Max for the second half. (not sure Ian would say he had a lovely time as we walked miles and it's not usually his thing, having said that he did have a bad back and was very brave the whole time and didn't moan).

It was lovely Linda's birthday on the Sunday, whilst we were away. The photo is of the card that I made for her. I love this stamp set. Sorry about the busy background of our outside table - I was trying to take it in the light.

Hope everyone is well

K x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I am back from my hols now and pleased to hear you had a good time as well. Love the card by the way! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is absolutely stunning in real life - this picture(although very nice) doesn't do the card justice as it is soo beautiful.

    We had a great time with you, Phillip and Barney - just a shame it had to come to an end. Thankfully I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday but even then it will be too soon for me!

    ReplyDelete