Wednesday, 12 May 2010

New Stampin colours



Jo, my lovely buddy and Stampin Up Demonstrator phoned to say my order had arrived today, so I called in on my way home and picked up my goodies. Jo is running a really good promotion at the moment, you can find her blog on my side bar - three new colours of card, ribbon and lovely new patterned paper.

So here is my first effort, using my latest stamp set Vintage Vogue.

This gorgeous brown is suede and my photo does not do justice to the lovely stripey paper.

Hop over to Jo and grab a bargain of this delicious new stash.

K x

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh Karen, that was quick! Have you internet at home now?

    Lovely, lovely card...the soft suede reminds me of cadbury dairy milk - my fave!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen. Think Linda is going to order that whole pack for me(sharing with a couple of others)!!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the new colours look lovely Karen! I love all your stamping on this card! Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete