Saturday, 8 May 2010

scrapbook challenge 18




This week we had to lift a layout which was to leave a lot of the page blank and just use one corner. I love this photo of Stuart and I at Kimmeridge, we have spent so many happy times there as a family - rock pooling and crabbing. It's kind of a family tradition to go at least one a year with a bar-b-que. Stuart is nearly 13 now and I don't expect he will want to come out with us for much longer, but for the moment he is more than happy to spend time with his Nannie, Auntie Karen, Uncle Phillip and his Mum and Dad.
Have a great weekend all
K x


Happy weekend all


K x

3 comments:

  1. Love the 'white space' you've created with this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo of both of you and I love colour combo Karen. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen - I love this. I like the idea of using just a corner of a page - what a great look it gives. Love this layout !! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete