Thursday, 13 May 2010

Stampin up new products



I just love Vintage Vogue stamps and these new colours are just totally yummy. My buttons are baby brad buttongs and some lovely buttons from my local craft shop - Golden Hands in Wimborne. I am loving using buttons right now, I really am.

On a funny note, I won a Nintendo WII and WII fit this week on ebay, my driver has picked it up and should be dropping it off to me this afternoon - really excited and hope to have some fun. I saved a fortune buying it second hand, hardly used....

K x

4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Karen - that stamp set is on my list to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh new SU stuff, looks really super! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen, Vintage Vogue is my fave ever stamp set.

    Well done on winning your Wii - you'll have so much fun with it! We love ours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty colours of your card, this is my favourite set too!!
    Our Wii & Wii fit sit un-used too???? When it does come out it is a lot of fun, enjoy!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete