Wednesday, 30 June 2010

IT'S FINISHED ! ! ! !



Forever Friends - Time for Friends



I set myself a target of finishing this before the end of June - which I did with a day to spare as I finished it last night! It was a huge project and at times I was almost in despair, however as I got closer to the end I got motivated and spent a lot of my spare time working on it - hence why not many cards or scrapbook pages (I am looking forward to having my life back and my spare time).


It is actually a clock, the kit, which I purchased about 10 years ago comes with the clock mechanism, I just need to find the right thing to mount it and frame it.

Have a great day everyone
K xx




3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb

    Congratulations on finishing - you've done a great job

    On to the next one eh!

    Lou Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!!! Well done for finishing it!!
    Have to confess to a stash of cross stitch & un-finished projects,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation for the great finish! I remeber this work and glad that you finally finish it!It's wonderful!
    Love
    ele

    ReplyDelete