Thursday, 3 June 2010

Sad Day

Today I am really saddened and shocked by the shootings in Cumbria, I can't believe someone could be so insane that they would randomly kill people and I have no idea how you could ever come to terms with a loved one being killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My heart felt sympathy goes out to the family and friends of the victims and I hope that those injured will soon be on the mend. To take your own life after such a horrible act is cowardly and I just hope there is some justice in the after life.

So today, I am counting my blessings and appreciating all that I have, telling my hubby and my family that I love them and giving my little hound an extra cuddle (although he has hundreds every day).

These two cards were both made by my wonderful friend Linda last week when we were crafting so I thought they deserved to be show cased.


Have a good day everyone and take care of yourselves x x x x


1 comment:

  1. Totally unbelievable that someone could do this - I feel so sorry for those that have lost a loved one.

    ReplyDelete