Thursday, 22 July 2010

A card for my God Daughter

I love these little mice and these gorgeous stampin up colours - these are the new papers and ribbons that SU released recently. I bought a selection through Jo who was doing a sort of taster pack - jolly handy including paper and ribbon - saves you buying a whole lot of everything.
The gorgeous button came from Golden Hands in Wimborne.
It's Thursday already again, I don't know where the week has gone. We are off out tonight with our good friends Jenny and Tony to have a good catch up. Jen is back from Cyprus for a month where she runs a wedding business - aphrodite weddings, you should google her, she does the most beautiful weddings and fantastic locations.
Kx

2 comments:

  1. Aww really cute card Karen (I am still stroking those papers and new things!). Have a nice evening. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - I love those new papers, the colours are lush! Hope you had a great evening with Jenny & Tony - I will google her in a moment, I am obsessed with weddings & often toy with the idea of renewing our vows just so I can do it all over again!! Enjoy the weekend my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete