Friday, 2 July 2010

Cushion !

Morning Ladies

No photo to show but last night I made a cushion for our lounge. As you know from previous blog postings I have been working my butt off finishing a cross stitch that has been going on for months. Rather than start a new one which I would end up devoting all my time to I decided I wasn't going to as I wanted to get on with other things instead.

Well following some instructions on a lovely blog I found, I managed to successful make a cushion, complete with concealed zip last night in about a couple of hours ! You can imagine I am very pleased with myself. Ok it's nothing fancy, no piping, patchwork or anything else but it looks lovely and I am itching to do the next project.

Off to the city tomorrow morning - well it is a city but it's not like you imagine a city, Salisbury is the most beautiful city we have and so pleasant to be in, open spaces, old history, gorgeous Cathedral AND tomorrow night off out with Rachel our good buddy for a Chinese meal. We are trying a new restaurant but it has been well recommended.

Have a great weekend all

Love K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment