Monday, 19 July 2010

Not for the faint hearted part 1

Morning All

I have a heap of photos to show off and I have made some cards but will post them separately. My wonderful hubby and my darling little dog and I went to Whiteway View Point on the Purbecks on Saturday and walked from there to Lulworth Cove and back via the Fossil Forest. What an interesting walk but NOT for the faint hearted - it was very, very steep in places and incredibly hard work but well worth it. Our little hound was worn out by the end of it. ( I will do them in more than one post)

The view from the view point towards Swanage - it is 360 degree views, right along the coast then back round in land - just gorgeous.


Looking down to the bay.


One of the very steep climbs, you can't really appreciate how steep it is or how long - but notice two brown blobs at the bottom (middle up about 1cm from the bottom on photo), believe it or not they are picnic tables ! ! !

K x

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! Wonderful places!
    love
    ele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely like the SW coast path which also has some very steep bits to it! Jill x

    ReplyDelete