Thursday, 19 August 2010

It's our 21st wedding anniversary today

Where has 21 years gone?

It's my Darling husband and I's 21st wedding anniversary today, and I am truly blessed to be married to the most amazing man on the planet - I know we all say it and I am sure it is true for everyone, but to me he is the most amazing man. He gives me courage and strength and has certainly made me into a better person. I could not asked to be loved or cherished more than I am.

Hope everyone is well and happy

love and hugs Karen xxx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Karen, hope you are having a lovely day. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and Phillip, Karen. I know you are having a wonderful day. May you have many more happy years together. Love to you both

    Janet

    PS - what a great card and know Phillip will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bugger, I forgotten AGAIN!!!! Happy Anniversary Karen and Phillip!

    Love & hugs,

    Jo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Karen & Phillip!!!
    Love
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww 21 years - that's wonderful! Congrats to you both & what a superb card for Hubby :)
    I have an award for you on my blog if you want it Karen, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete